Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Monthly Repayment:
Total Repayment:
Interest Paid:
Privacy Policy

Landlords & Buy to Let

Wooden House on a lawn of grass

Whether you are considering investing in a rental property, or own one or even a portfolio of properties, Faraday Mortgage Associates can cater for all you landlord needs. We can advise on the most suitable buy to let mortgage, the appropriate insurance required even provide help obtaining and managing a tenant.

Buy to let Mortgage

As with most buy-to-let deals, lenders may lend on the basis of a mixed proportion of your standard income plus the income from your new property covering the mortgage or just the whole rental return expected either way the criteria rules are not always straightforward. Faraday Mortgage Associates are specialists in providing advise on Buy to Let mortgages, we can offer not only exclusive mortgages not offered by other lenders, but also advise on which lenders will lend based on different criteria rules.

Past performance is not a guide to future performance. The value of property investments and income from them can go down as well as up and investors may not get back the amount they originally invested.

The value of a property is generally a matter of opinion and the true value may not be recognised until he property is sold. It may be  difficult to sell or realise the value of a property in adverse market conditions.

Borrowers will still be responsible for maintaining the payment of any mortgage in the event that the property is not rented out and therefore may wish to make suitable provision for this event.

We suggest that you seek legal advice and advice on tax issues before purchasing a property to let.

Landlord Insurance

Many landlords are unaware of the range of losses arising from their letting properties that can actually be insured against, we can help recognise the cover required and find the most suitable, as we have access to a range of insurers.

Tenant Insurances

If you are a tenant, your landlord is required to have the building insured. As this is only the building covered it means that your belongings and fixtures/fittings are not covered therefore it is advisable to have contents insurance. Tenants may also wish to take insurance to protect their monthly bills in the event they are off work through accident, sickness and unemployment. We can provide the most suitable insurance cover for tenants aiming to keep the costs low.

Other Landlord services

The key to successful renting is finding the right tenant and we can help with this and much more. In association with reputable providers we can assist with tenant referencing, rent guarantees, registering deposit to even legal services should you have any tenants disputes. To find out more please refer to our 'useful links' section.


We can provide details of preferred contractors who can assist with any maintenance work associated with your property. Call Faraday Mortgage Associates for more details.

Access was excellent to Cindy and Juliette, with both understanding our requests and advising us accordingly in the best manner to deal with our situations as they arose. Excellent friendly accurate service and advice

Pauline & Chris - Warrington